Western IP is a law firm managed by Utah Lawyer Steven Rinehart, focusing on patent law, PCT, trademarks, Internet law (UDRP), litigation, and domain name disputes.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Search FAQ


Submit a Question


Somebody is plagerizing, or stealing something, I wrote. What should I do?

You do not ordinarily have to register copyrights with the US Copyright Office to have rights in copy (a copyright). If you created a piece of literature, music, illustration, photograph or a scientific paper that has been stolen by another, please contact us. We can also help you register your work with the US Copyright Office if it important for you to do so.

Was This Helpful? Yes | No
 View(s)  |  % Helpful  |  0 Download(s)